what are my chances becoming pregnant this month last period oct 19 cycle length 27/28. who got pregnant doing the samething

i been having lots of sex every day some times every other day, tomorrow going to be my 3rd week of having intercourse then my period comes on the 4th week. do you think i have a chance this month.

tthomas1992

Asked by tthomas1992 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you would have ovulated between the 29th and the 3rd. So unless you were having sex every OTHER day 5 days prior, the 29-3 and a couple days after.

Having sex multiple times a day and everyday, weakens the sperm and makes it lazy. Men need time to rebuild the supply.

Also, if you weren't fertile...meaning egg-white cervical mucous, it doesn't matter when you ovulated or not.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Good Luck!!
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 11:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• well thank you
    tthomas1992

Comment by tthomas1992 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i am in the waiting game like you. It seems like if you were having sex that often then you can test right now and see. i will punk out until my actual period missed. go try. be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2010