He has multiple orgasms adult content

My fiancee has the ability to have multiple orgasms. I have never heard of this happening with anyone before. Its like I see the "fluids" come out so I know he is having an orgasm. Its like he doesn't "get soft" after he orgasm he is able to keep going for more and more and more. Sex can last for hours at a time. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Men can train their bodies to do that. I am sure some men can just do it naturally too. Lucky Girl!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• awww, I am sooo freakin jealous right now. *booo*
    LoveIsBeingAMom

Answer by LoveIsBeingAMom at 10:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• its not really supposed to happen. that means he has no "refractory period" and usually thats not possible for men, but it is possible for women. i dont think its a bad thing though. he may just be an exception to the rule.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• lucky lucky girl! i would so not worry about it being normal or not, enjoy!!!!!
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• mine did it back to back like 4 times within 30 minutes actually i made sure it kept happening wanted to see
    Anonymous

• Orgasm and ejaculation are two different events for men. And yes, many have learned how to have more than one just like us chicks :) If it gets too much for you or it goes on too long, ask him to back off on the nights you don't feel like the energizer bunny.. Mix it up some, have some 30 minute quickies and then some all nighters..

A quickie in my bedroom is at least 45 minutes..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Your a lucky woman! And yes it is "normal" not every man can do it but you should be happy!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• R u sure he is not on VIAGRA? Hmm? if not good for him and you
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• what purpul said
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Wow! If you need a good lube to keep up, I'd recommend ID Millennium. I hope he is sensitive to the times you don't feel like going all night long.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 10:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010