what do you do when the person you love is being cold heated toward you?

I have been with him for 2 years and during the whole time it seems like he hasn't had his whole heart into it. he has been married once before and engaged once as well but he says he has just been so hurt in the past that he is scared to open up. he barely shows any affiction toward me. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask you self if you can live like this? If these are qualities you look for in a partner I would find someone with those qualities. You guys have been together for awhile so something must be going right unless this is something thats always on your mind. If so I would think about maybe moving on because even if you impoves a little he will always have struggle with this. I seems like this is his personality if after two years he's still like this.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Since he has been married and engaged before, he admits to being hurt from that. But it is understandable and it does take time to heal within. Maybe he needs to see a psychologist to help him work things out. I know the feeling personally and it's not something that you can get over quickly. He's probably not even the same person he used to be. If you really like this guy, tell him whenever he's ready to talk that you will listen to what he has to say, but don't pressure him into it. What you need to decide is if you are willing to wait for him to come around or end the relationship. How do you feel about him?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• 2 years. I could go on and on why to end this. I'd rather be alone and happy , than with a man who made me so sad. Ugh.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Why are you still with this guy? You are obviously unhappy - as you should be....but I don't get why you haven't booted him?
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• GET RID OF HIM !!!!!

Move on 2 marriages, NOPE......

something is wrong ?

need to talk to the EX'S ????
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010