Is your coffee normally more like coffee flavored water, or would it kill the average, non-caffeine addicted person?

Mine is the latter. A couple of years ago, my husband made coffee to the strength that I make it while I was at work. I came home and he was in bed, shaking, and proceeded to vomit for two days and could hardly move, except to shake. It was kind of scary. He picks on me all the time and tells me how my coffee looks like used motor oil lol. I just say, "Well, I guess I should have been born a Gilmore," and smile lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• LOL. I like mine strong. Many of my family members couldn't handle drinking my coffee.
    mammanoel

Answer by mammanoel at 10:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Mine is Strong and drowned with cream
    Jbeatty2

Answer by Jbeatty2 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• somewhere in between, with a lean towards the latter. i really dislike watery coffee. but i don't want to choke on it, either.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I like mine strong, with a lot of cream. So it is more like cream flavored coffee:D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I like mine where you need a spoon. =)
    Actually, I generally drink lattes, but I double the strength in those, too. But when I make coffee, it's got some kick to it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I grind fresh beans in the morning, to me it's normal, but visitors sometimes say it is too strong.
    sharliewho

Answer by sharliewho at 11:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Well, mine is just coffee flavored coffee.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Regular coffee, I compromise with DH, so it's on the darker side of middle. When I make lattes, though, they're quad shots.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Middle of the road.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Mine is in the middle and I always get compliments on my coffeeI've had many people say they usually like their weaker or stronger, but that they like mine. I drink it with lots of cream and sugar. My DH calls it "cake in a cup".
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2010