third birhtday

my son is going to be 3 december 1st. Does anyone have any good themes or ideas for the party or cake?

Softwater

Asked by Softwater at 10:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• we did dora and diego...Have fun with it...there are alot of kool themes for boys..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• For my nephews b-day my parents went to great party in muskegon and they have just about every theme that you could ever think of! Go there and see what you can find. Hope that helps!
    Maddysmom87

Answer by Maddysmom87 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• For my DD 3rd birthday we went to the park...however that was in May so I don't think that will work for you....Do you have a rec center or local gym? A lot of times they will offer Packages for indoor parties that are usually inexpensive. Ours does a pool party one or a sports kind of themed one in the gym.....gives the kids lots of room to run of energy.
    ErinaM

Answer by ErinaM at 1:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Ask him what he wants. He will be able to tell you. Or if there is something that he really likes, just pick that one.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• My son had a Pirate theme for his 3rd birthday!
    Anonymous