How wonderful, yet odd !

40-so years ago I was in love with a boy whom I went steady with for the longest time, in school. I was so in love with him but we didn't last and eventually went our seperate ways. I soon after got married and started having children, and I now have grandchildren, as does he. I know this because my grandaughter, just introduced us to her "steady boyfriend" whom I found out is my former beau's grandson !!!

I find this so fun, especially since at the time we lived in a different state, and over the years we and both of our families have made our way to not only the same state but the same small town !

All this time we havent seen each other, and now us and our spouses are meeting for dinner next week !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is totally cool! Have a GREAT dinner!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• How funny! It's a small world, huh? Have a great time catching up! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• WOW! That is Unbelievable! i know you are married but, i Bet you still have a few Butterflies in your Tummy thinking about seeing him after All those Years:)LOL! Make sure you let us know how your dinner goes- Wishing you lots of luck!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• That is odd! And amazing, hope you have a great time.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Awesome! That's too cool!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• That is so sweet.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2010