Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind of house is this?

I know there are certain names for certain houses ( like bi-level, colonial, cape cod, etc) ...

I always see big square houses, they are older ( some I know where made around 1900), but alot of them have been fixed up.... usually they have 4 rooms upstairs, in each "corner" ....

any ideas?


Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • An American Four Square House.

    Answer by Melbornj at 11:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

  • Victorian?

    Answer by musicpisces at 11:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

  • Praire

    Answer by Sisteract at 11:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2010