What do you think you need to change about yourself?

ME: Being so strict with my DH. I feel like I am his mom at times...

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 11:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• angryI know I need to improve my attitude, but it's so hard when you have run-ins with dummies.

mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i need to show more physical affection to my dh. i'm not the touchy-feeling type, and he is. so i know when i do try harder, and do a lot of touching/doting on him, he automatically thinks we're going to have sex. that's not always the case, though.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I need to learn how to control my temper a little better, I admit.. & Learn how to just relax, calm down and enjoy the ride rather than being so stressed all the time, when I really dont have that much to stress over.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I need to be more firm with people who try to take advantage of me.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm working on getting healthier. I'm on my way to losing 100+ lbs, and am doing well at it so far. I need to be stronger and more firm sometimes. I can be a pushover. I don't want to hurt anyone, and I end up hurt ultimately, which isn't fair.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Stop talking to my husband like he's a child. I find myself doing it and I will stop when I catch myself, but I can't seem to just stop period. I guess it's because I'm so used to talking to my kids all day. But he does act like a child sometimes and I have to remind him to do certain things 2+ times so that probably eggs me on to keep doing it as well.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• To shut up and listen..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2010