If you could see yourself through the eyes of one other person, which person would you choose?

xxMasonsMommaxx

Asked by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would choose my husband. Maybe there is something about me he really can't stand but is too nice to tell me.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I was going to say the same thing. I want to know how my actions really affect him, if I'm coming off like a bitch, etc.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My husband! I would love to see what he sees in me and what about me drives him crazy in the good and bad ways. It would be awesome to switch bodies for a day so he can apperciate me more and I can apperciate him more. My hubby is great to me though! I love the days when I am not in a very good mood and no matter what mean things I have said to him he will still treat me like a queen. Thats when I wonder what it is that he sees that keeps him hanging on.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 11:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i WOULD AGREE WITH THE hUSBAND answers, but I think my husband is pretty open with me and tells me straight up when to check myself..... so I would have to say my 19 mo dd..... Does she think I'm a great mommy????? am I too "mean" sometimes when trying to disipline her?..... maybe it would be a confidence boost, prolly because no one in the world loves me as much as she does ( but it's sad to think, she will not love me like this forever :-(
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 11:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My daughter. I often have a hard time understanding her emotions and I'm not always sure how to handle her. I would love to get in her mind and really understand what she is going through.
    Mommy4000

Answer by Mommy4000 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I think I'd want to experience the world of my 2 y/o daughter, just so I can maybe go through her frustration of not being understood, especially by a bunch of wackos who happen to be her family.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would say any one of my kids but mostly the oldest, she is 23, aspergers and very timid I would like to see the world as she see's it
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:48 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• myself :)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• God
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My sister in law who leaves the room when I talk. I need to see what she sees. Dang it I must be horrible. I need to shut the hell up.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2010