What is your biggest fear? How do you think you can conquer that fear?

ME: My biggest fear is loosing my children to accidents (like car accidents). They are now teens and my 18 yr old has a drivers licence and I am afraid to let her drive or drive with her siblings in the car with her. I am not sure how to conquer it but I am slowly becoming able to release the leash a bit, like to the store and back.

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 11:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm terrified of that little girl from the movie "The Ring". The decroded one that crawls out of the well/tv. I saw that movie once my freshman year of high school 8 years ago and I still have at least one nightmare about her per week. I still sleep with the light on and I took the tv out of my room.
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 11:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Losing my son.... death... and becoming ill, mentally or physically
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• loosing my kids,my parents me dying before 80 i wanna live 80 or older im also afraid to get cancer and etc
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 11:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'm terrified of losing the ones I love..... and spiders. I can handle other creepy things but not spiders.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• other than the obvious fears in life i have an incredibly stupid fear which is.....Geese. i have always been terrified of them since you i was little lol
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'm very overweight, and my blood pressure is starting to climb. I'm only 30! I'm afraid of not being there for my son. Not having the energy to do what he wants, or dying young and missing his life.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• other than the obvious losing my DD or DF, it is getting alzheimers or dementia. I don't want to not be able to remember my family.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I afraid of letting my 17 yr old get her license and I'm afraid of my 19 yr old being with the guy she is with and her moving 8 states away to live with him. I'm petrified of any of them being snatched up and forced into the sex trafficking trade...when I heard over 1 million young adults and children are trafficked each year it made me very ill and afraid for my own kids safety
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Well, I've already buried my child, so I guess the only other fear is losing my hubby at a young age before we get to be old and grouchy together.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:59 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Mine is heights and it has gotten much worse as I get older. The backs of my legs just go all jelly. So no I do not think I am gonna get over it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2010