Do you really care what others think about you?

ME: Nope never have and never will. I am who I want to be and if they do not like it then move on.

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 11:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I try not to because I know that in reality they have never walked a day in my shoes and they never will.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 11:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yup
    But only important people, like my mother, my sister, my SO...etc Basically my family.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• sure, to some extent. i'm a pleaser and controller; but i'm also apathetic and fine with being alone. in other words, i don't feel i have to have people like me to be happy. i am what i am, and they can take it or leave it. fortunately, my closest friends appreciate my candor and know that i don't pull punches. they don't have to guess.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Well for me to stay in business, I have to care what my clients think about me. If they think I am not good at my job or that I am unfriendly or that I don't listen to them, then they don't come to me and I don't make money. But to be liked socially, isn't that important to me. You either get me, or your don't. Fine either way.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• For some things. I'd rather not have people think I'm a catty whiny b*tch, for instance. That kind of negativity would bother me, but more for my personal sake - if that's how I'm portraying myself in life, what's going on that's causing it? I don't think people who are that bad off are happy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Not for a second. I used to get picked on and dealt with a lot of shit when I was in the navy. Now I don't care what people think of me. I'd prefer they tell me what's going on so I can find a way to fix the situation, but other than that, I don't give a damn if anybody likes me or questions my parenting skills, choice of husband, pets, etc.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I try not to, but I care more than I should. In some ways, ik really good about it, but with the people close to me, I care a lot. Strangers can think what they want.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• yes. very much soo ive been picked on as a kid soo i am very self critical of my self and cant help it. and some days i dont care and i get crazy
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Hell no!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I used to before I moved to a tiny town filled with gossipers and people that will spread a rumor faster then a wildfire on a windy day. Now I don't give a hoot people are going to pass judgement wheather you like it or not
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2010