Am you aware that someone always has it worse than you?

ME: Yep...definately

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 11:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I have it bad I always think that someone has it worse than me.
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 11:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I am and I am so grateful that as bad as things have been for me, there's a bunch of stuff I don't have to deal with that I could have to!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i think about that- Everday................
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yes, especially when things are going really badly. When DH got lad off, I was 14 weeks pregnant, and it was the day we returned from our honeymoon. We had just blown our savings on our wedding. We lived where he worked, so we hadn't had many bills, and we had to move out to an apartment on my salary and his unemployment. Plus, it totally killed his ego and his drive. One thing that kept me going was knowing that we were (and are, except for the remaining balance to his parents we borrowed during that time) debt-free. He's also an amazing dad, and was super involved in my pregnancy. I figure if we can make it through what we went through then, we can make it through anything.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I am... even though I have been through alot of hard times and am going through a tough situtation right now I know I am still blessed... my heart reaches out to those who are less fortunate
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i try to keep that in perspective all the time, especially when i cant get the budget to balance or around Christmas & birthdays. we've had to give a lot of things up to stay afloat since i started school, but we still have it WAY better than the majority of ppl in this world and lots of ppl in this country.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Everyday I give thanks for what I do have because there are those who have it much worse and actually I have had it much worse at times myself
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:31 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes I live a charmed life. I am so lucky.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• **Are you
    OOPS LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Comment by 4_28_bbboy (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010