Did you accomplish a personal goal this weekend?

I did! I read The Time Traveler's Wife in about a day and a half this weekend, after I finished The Five People You Meet in Heaven, and now I'm reading The Namesake. I've read almost 1,000 pages in the past week or so. I'm so happy to finally be making the time to read again.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I went to the gym today, although that was more to preserve my sanity than anything else. :)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yes, I did, I finally got rid of some junk that people in my house like to lay down in the living room. It looks so much better. But with my luck, it won't stay that way long.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I finished my computer and algebra/trig class assignments....by a margin! Turned them in right before deadline (shame on me for waiting last minute!)
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I folded and put away all of the laundry from my laundry marathon this weekend, and I decorated the foyer and 1 staircase for Christmas.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:33 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yep! ive got 5 big assignments for school due on the 15th so this weekend i finished 4 assignments that are due on the 13th so that i could focus this week solely on the big 15th projects. so basically this weekend i wrote a 4 page essay, a one page discussion, read "The Underdogs", and finished a 2 page Q&A over a factory fire in 1911. usually im a procrastinator so im pretty dang proud of myself!

now i just gotta write a 15 pg rough draft, finish a 15 slide powerpoint, write a 5 page paper over Cuba, write a 2 pg essay over the book i finished today, and study for a major test...yay...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my personal goals were small this weekend compared to all the pp's
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• if profetional is personal to me i'll would say yes i 'v done 2 yesterday
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Walked 2 miles at the park, doing it again today.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Oh hell yeah. I finished up my daughters quilt and made and finished a baby quilt. Went to the baby shower where I was a big hit!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2010