If you could spend 1 day with someone who passed away, who would you choose?

I'd choose my grandmother. I was 5 when she died, and have very few memories of her. I think we would be very close if she were alive.

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 11:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my mammaw! when I got married 2 weeks ago, for my something old, I put a pic of my mammaw in my bouquet, and I didn't tell my sis, who was also my maid of honor, so when she saw the picture, she just completely lost it and cried for my mammaw and cried for my thinking about her on my special day, so I would like to spend a day with my mammaw, and have my mom and sis there too!
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 11:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My mother. she passed away in 2006 and I miss her her silliness, smile and laughter so much
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My Grandmother as well because I miss her so much and she was one of my best friends.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• my father he died Aug 7th 2009 6 days after my son was born i would have loved for him to meet him
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My father.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My mom...She passed away from a 4 1/2 year battle w ovarian cancer on 5-03-10. I talked to her everyday and did all holidays w her. When my phone rings it slips my mind and I think it would be her. I called her after all my girls dr appointments and school meetings and talked to her about everything. I miss her so much that its still so unbelievable that she gone. Tears come pooring out w just the 1st thought of her. I wld love to have just one more day w her.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I would definitely choose my Grandmother (mom's mom).. I would love her to be able to see my son, and how me & my family members have grown.. And not to mention the hugs I would love to get. :(
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My grandma as well. She died almost 4 years ago. I miss her so bad every day, but especially this time of the year. Her birthday is next week. She is always on my mind and I would love to see her again and introduce her to my youngest son who will never have the privilege of meeting that wonderful woman.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I can't pick one person it would have to be my mom and dad. I miss both so bad.
    Faye1234

Answer by Faye1234 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my best friend who passed away at the age of 11.. he was hit by a car :( it was the day before the last day of school in 6th grade. :( i miss him to this day!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2010