what are the things that you typically eat ( or can make really quick) when ur trying to stay healthy and lose about 2 lbs aweek?

Layan82

Asked by Layan82 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Sliced cucumbers, carrots, cherry tomatoes.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i kinda meant meal ideas
    Layan82

Comment by Layan82 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Lots of chicken & veggies :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• What I use to do (and should be doing right now) is bake a lot of chicken with different spices (lemon pepper, Ms. Dash, terriaky etc) and microwave that with some frozen veggies and brown rice. This is the best way to keep calories in check and you can always turn it the ingredients into stir-fry, italian flavored, BBQ, spicey, thai etc.....Now if I could only follow my own advice!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• **I meant bake a lot of chicken every ahead of time so you have it ready to go on the busy days.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I gained so much wieght in college and tried tons of diets that never worked long term. Finally I just started taking half of what I wanted. If I wanted oreos and would usually take six, I took three instead. I actually lost all of my wieght and it was so easy to stick to! With other diets I would end up binging and give up. So I let myself have whatever I wanted, but just took half. You can always go for seconds if you are still hungry, but it's not too cool to dump food back in the pot so you force it down.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 12:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• raw vegtables. I make a huge salad in a bowl twice a week and pick out of it for every meal or snack.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Salads, lots of veggies (steamed) and just a little meat. Cut out the carbs. Only low fat dairy.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Baked chicken stuffed with spinach, my all time fav. I season it with a few herbs, pour a lil water in the baking dish instead of oil and it's done in like 20 mins. You can add ricotta cheese to give it better flavor.

that's my fav healthy meal lol

Grilled or baked meat in general is healthier, just remember to cut off the fat & stay away from pork!
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 7:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2010