What did you want to be when you grew up?

i wanted to be a chef like julia childs.

ariesmom20

Asked by ariesmom20 at 11:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• Singer or a midwife. I'm going to school now to do the latter!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• dental assistant
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I wanted to be a truck driver, like a semi, LOL!!! I thought it would be so cool to drive around and see the country!
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 11:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Fashion designer.. I used to sketch for hourssss.. Had tons and tons of books full of designs with details of material, etc.. Loved it and really thought it was something I would wind up doing.. But God had other plans for me, and that definitely seems like just a distant dream now-a-days.. Although its still something I will always love to do.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Midwife, since I was a preteen or younger. I think before that I wanted to be a writer. I'm in school now working towards becoming a midwife.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i wanted to b on stage. then as i got older, became more shy and wanted to b a chef
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• An ear doctor. I used to like to look in people's ears with a flashlight when I was a kid. Thought it would be a neat job. Then I found out how long you had to go to college. Ended my dream right there.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Horse Trainer or translator...
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 12:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I've always wanted to be a teacher. Then in high school for one year I wanted to be a psychologist, then a child psychologist, then went right back to wanting to be a teacher. Now I'm in school for early childhood education lol!
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• exactly what I am doing now, I am a great partner to my DF & an amazing mother to my wonderful DD.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2010