has anyone ever talked to a guy online and him turn out to not be who he was online adult content

i started talking to a guy online for a few months and shared some things with him( nude pics and intimate coversations) and then come to find out he wasnt who he said he was.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorta. I met my ex online, but I didn't send much other than chit-chat before we met in person. He pretended to be nice, ended up being really abusive, that never would have come out online. People use the anonymity of the Internet to hide behind.. the old joke that no one knows your a dog online is totally true. Please be super careful, there are a lot of sick people out there.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 11:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• thats not good and ive only met one guy online who turned out to be my hubby but hes being a complete jerk so kinda yeah
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• kinda, i met a guy online and he seemed really nice and smart, but then when i met him i found out he had been to jail for being a drug dealer and was still mad into drugs. that is not my kinda lifestyle at all. then i met my hubby on it soon after.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• no not really
    tthomas1992

Answer by tthomas1992 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Why would you send someone you'd never met nude pics? Him asking for them is a big HUGE RED LIGHT!!! You offering them - indicates a need for counseling!! Think about what you are doing!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010