Has anyone got pregnant during their period......I think i did.

I had intercourse during the first or second day of my period. my boyfriend ejaculated in me. then my period went away....like the next morning it(my period) was gone.

i know its very rare. i'm just wondering if i could ask some questions to someone who has been through this.....THANK YOU!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the other day I was watching a show ( I did not even know I was prego or something like that) and that was one of the questions and YES you can get prego on your period if your ovulation schedule is differnt. My sister ovulates right before her period, like two days...so it is possible.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Lol that was me! I was just starting to have cramps but i hadnt seen the hubby since R&R ( He just got home from the army ) so we played around anyway. for 2 days spotting and cramps only..by fathers day we found out i was preggo.
    fire_girl7281

Answer by fire_girl7281 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• It's not likely, but it is possible if you have an odd cycle. Wait at least 2 weeks and test.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Just an FYI some women ovulate more than just once a month too :)
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i got pregnant the day i started my period
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2008