Is there any way, online, to find out if someone was convicted of a crime?

Is there any way to find out if they have a "record"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• put the link in your browser and then go to the appropriate engine search for jersey to look up inmate info.. if they have been in the system the name should come up
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Your states judiciary case search.. Just go to yahoo or google and type your states name followed by judiciary case search and something should come up
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Then again, Im not sure if this is something that every state has lol, I know my state does.. GL either way :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

• MN has a way to check that out too. Email me if you are in MN and I will get that info to you. The problem is you can usually only search by state, so you would have to know what states this person has been in.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Search by name and date of birth if you have more info. Look under Courts and Goverment and they will guide you to the Web. site's you need. I have looked up a few people when my son wakes up I will get more information for you.
    nanny191

Answer by nanny191 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• If the counties the person lived/lives in has a website for the courts than it may have a case search. I went to my court house and gave them the name and they pulled up the case and printed for me. Most is public info.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=new+jersey+inmate+search&aq=0&oq=new+jersey+inmate+
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Thanks to all who responded.
    I have all info; name, address, DOB, even SS#. I just dont know how to even begin a search for something like this.
    Im in NJ, btw.
    Momluv269

Answer by Momluv269 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Thanks everyone :)
    Momluv269

Answer by Momluv269 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2010