Hannah montana episode...

I dont care what others think..... I watched this w my daughters earlier and it made me and my girls(6 & 8) cry. We have watched every episode and I feel like I watched miley grow up. Yes Im a cyrus fan. Any one else watch it? And was that the last or when is the last episode. My girls are heartbroken about miley ending hannah montana. But we understand. I think Hannah montana was a briliant idea the whole double life thingy. Ill miss it. : )

mymestey

Asked by mymestey at 12:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I live in a houseful of boys and we watched it. Actually I think there are 3 or so more episodes that will air more in the spring for graduation. Then it's over.
    Wizards ends next year also.
    I wonder about the end of iCarly it may be soon too.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• aww I didnt know wizards was ending to....dang!
    mymestey

Comment by mymestey (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Oh yes my 8 year old and I watched it :). She is very sad :(.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• LOL OMG!!! im a huuuuge fan!! i have watched every single episode too!! probably 3-4-5 times each!! lol, however, i missed the last new one :( ive been trying to find it online..and cant :( but i do know there is a special 1 hr episode on friday at 6pm..or 7pm..i cant remember!! but yaa, my daughter (6) is sad too..i took her to see the movie when it was in theatres..and i remember sitting there holding back my tears when she was singing "the climb" LOL i ended up buying the dvd for my daughter, and i still cry everytime LOL i always feel like such a loser..hahahahaha i love hannah!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Don't have TV, so I haven't watched it, but there is nothing wrong with liking it. I loved the movie... even got teary eyed myself. And the other day, my youngest sister had Extreme Home Makeover on her TV, and my husband and I both teared up about the few minutes we saw when the family came home at the end. There is still some good stuff out there.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 1:10 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have a 10 year old boy and he watch her all the time!!... He really wants to watch the Final episode! (Don't know if they will show it life & USA) We are in C Africa!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 7:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010