do you have a checklist? (of qualities a man must have in order for you to be with him?)

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Clean teeth, clean ears (not joking), showers daily, likes kids, has a job and a college degree.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Well considering I was a young single mother (of an exclusively breastfed infant, no less), the main concern on my list when I began dating was that he was good with kids, or at least wiling to learn. I couldn't date someone who couldn't deal with seeing me breastfeed or pump, and before we decided to move in together, since I was the one with a better money situation and was NOT about to pay all the bills and do all the childcare, it was important that before we could move in together he was willing to help dress my son, bathe him, change his diapers, feed him, and even be alone with for for periods of time when I went to doctor's appointments and whatnot. I didn't want to date unless it was serious and I wouldn't be serious with anyone who wasn't in it for the whole package. The tension that wouldn't have been fair to my son or to the me, or to some guy who wasn't forewarned what he was getting into.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 1:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• after making the mistake with the first husband, I was young and dumb when we married so after that mistake I wanted a guy who
    is kind, respectful, not arrogant, has a job, smart,funny,mature not controlling, good with kids,supportive, level headed, No drugs, honest
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2010