what are deal breakers for you? aside from the obvious cheating or abuse

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not bonding with my son.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Bigotry, racism, and gay bashing. And I prefer a voter.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 12:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Hurting my kids.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I learned from my parents, or perhaps it was Gone with the Wind, that you can tell how good a person is by how they treat those who would be commonly seen by certain social standards as "inferiors". People with less education or money, anyone they had authority over such as children and employees, the cashiers and waitresses, minorities, people of different religions, and even the women in their life (such as their mothers, sisters, or coworkers), etc. The measure of a man's character is not how he acts toward people he has reason to impress or considers his equal...such as his boss, your parents, his best friend, but toward people from whom he stands to gain nothing. If my man thought he was better than everyone who was different, thought differently, looked different, or lived differently, I could not continue the relationship.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 12:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• being mean to the kids in anyway shape or form and using drugs
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• the older i get the more deal breakers i have. dishonesty,infidelity,irresponsibility, the list goes on and on. im not scared to be alone.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2010