What is something amazing your DH has done for you in the past year?

I'm reading all of these sad stories of CMs whose DH/SOs are just jerks, and I always tell them to leave the stinker. But I know there are many of us who have found the good ones, and I want those ladies with stinkers to know the good ones are out there, we didn't find the last ones. So, forget about the expensive presents or flamboyant gestures, what is something amazing that your DH/SO has done for you in the past year?

After my hysterectomy, DH waited on me hand and foot. And now 7 months later, dealing with some post-surgery stuff, he still does. All while he is nursing a slipped disc in his back. I tell him not to, but he insists.

Why is your DH a prince?

TwoBrownDogs

Asked by TwoBrownDogs at 12:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• how can I pick just one thing?! he is the most amazing man I have ever known! He is so sweet & romantic all the time! I am so blessed! Recently he left on a military training. He wrote me a love letter & has already sent flowers. Plus he left me an extra $20 with a note to go buy me something nice to wear for when he gets back because he is taking me somewhere special.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• He does everything a good man should do, cleans house, changes dipers, does dishes, he even clean the bathroom, watches the boys while I go shopping, calls me on his lunch breaks, calls me on his way home, dosn't ditch me for his buddies, he is an all around good man, he works his ass off he loves us he takes care of us and he brought me flowers last week when he came home from out of town. I love my husband ♥
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My DH and I are actually divorced and have been for almost 5 yrs. We got back together a year and a half ago and it has never been better! He AND I needed to do some growing up and now I appreciate what he used to do and still does: EVERYTHING that looovemybabies said AND rubbing my back (I was in a major car accident that left me disabled 14 yrs ago) AND my feet with lotion at least once a day! He always tells me I am beautiful. He has his moments - but I really can't complain. We have both been in counseling and now, are finally moving back in together December 1st!! I am sooooooo excited to have our family back together at last!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am happy to say that I have one of those good ones Thank You Lord ;)
    He is EVERYTHING to me & the kids.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Awright, so maybe it is hard to find one thing. I was just trying to save space. Mine praises me constantly, cooks, cleans, takes care of the dogs, the house, the cars (we're adopting, so diapers are still in the future)... he's everything I've always wanted.

Let's hear about some more amazing men!
    TwoBrownDogs

Comment by TwoBrownDogs (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• ALOT! Provides for his family. Takes excellent care of his two children while im at work. Cleans, Cooks....
    HaRlEiGhSmOmMa

Answer by HaRlEiGhSmOmMa at 1:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My SO has been by my side in every way with what I am currently going through. He was supportive when I needed to get my ex out of my life, and now that I'm in the process of prosecuting said ex for numerous counts of rape my SO is supporting me totally through the heartache that comes with going over the details.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 5:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• He's finally learned that it's only 2 steps from the sink to the dishwasher.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 9:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2010