My mom bought my son a wagon

for his first Birthday...It's Radio Flyer and its soo cute.
It has a cute little canopy and seats that have a seat belt
What I am wondering is...Do you have one? and if you do, do your kids stay in it? Do they try to jump out?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 12:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I bought my 1 1/2 yr old DD one recently. She stays in it for the most part. I usually bring along something for her to play with too, just in case. If we keep moving, she will have no interest to get out. It's once we stopped moving does she want to get out. It's definately a great addition to our family.
    ANGIE613

Answer by ANGIE613 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have a wagon it's not a radio flyer thou. My boys love it when I take them for a walk, it's the only time they sit still is when they are in that wagon, exercise and some peace time for me and fun for them.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Mine loved wagon / stroller rides.... We went often with them. While it was moving there was so much to see and look at. She had no interest in getting away from all that... But I agree when you are at a standstill and the view never seems to change for her... that's when she wants to get out and see if there is something better waiting for her to look at.
    KarenJim

Answer by KarenJim at 11:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010