Whats is the "drafts" in journals for?

I just noticed it today (dont know how long its been there, lol). I dont write journals often, but want to know what the deal is with "my drafts" in the journal tab.

Momluv269

Asked by Momluv269 at 12:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you start a journal post and aren't ready to post it yet, you can save it as a draft. Once saved as a draft, you can reach it in the "my drafts" section of your profile. You can go back and work on it some more (as often you you'd like) and then actually post it for other moms to see whenever you would like.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:23 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Drafts is for a journal you've started but haven't published yet, because you'd like to go back and edit it or add more info before publication.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• If you start a journal and don't get it finished. You click "save draft" and you can come back to it later or the next day and finish it. Nobody can read it until you are done w/ it and click "post/publish it".
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I just noticed that tab after you mentioned it thanks.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010