could i be prego....again? adult content

i have already had one child and i found out i was expecting when i thought i just had the flue, but lately i have been really moody,my smell has greatly gotten better,my appititee has increased,my sex drive is like a roller coaster right now,my breast hurt sooo much and they have gotten bigger{my bf has made several statements on how much bigger they are getting} i havent had a normal period since before i had my first child{ who is now 14 months old, and i didnt have a period 4 months BEFORE she was concieved},all the urine test i have taken keep saying no but the more this drags out the more i am starting to think other wise....any suggestions or advie ladies?

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait a week, take another pregnancy test, then go the doctor. Maybe your hormones are just out of whack from your previous pregnancy.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 1:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I think you need a good physical. If you are having irregluar periods it is a good time to go in anway. You can get a blood test done for preganncy as well as checking for other inbalances.

I mean if you are having sex then yes you could be pregnant too.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 1:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• take a blood test before you end up on an episode of i didn't know i was pregnant. lmao.
    locabrat83

Answer by locabrat83 at 8:10 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• lmao for real i so dont wanna end up there. I have a doc appointment set up for tomorrow, the NP is wanting to do a blood test, how long does it take to get the results back from one?
    bamamommy2009

Comment by bamamommy2009 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010