Positions.... adult content

Do any of you believe that certain sexual positions will have an affect on the sex of your baby?
If so ideas for a boy?
Lol. Thanks!

LadyofIvory

Asked by LadyofIvory at 1:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Make sure when he cums he keeps it in very deep don't pull out as he is cumming or you just might have a girl ;) GL Sorry TMI
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Doggy style hands down.

We had this talk on my cloth diaper board and there were several who agreed.

Also if you want a boy have sex the day you ovulate. So the egg has already dropped.

Male sperm swim faster and have a shorter life span so they need a direct target quickly.

Girl sperm are slower so if you want a girl you would have sex before ovulating and then since girl sperm live longer they would already be "waiting" when the egg drops LOL

I have 3 kids and this basic concept seemed to apply to us.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 1:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• ....there's no way a position helps with the sex of a baby. There a 50/50 shot so some might feel they have the concept down but I don't think so.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 6:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No clue! But good luck!
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 11:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't believe position has any effect at all on this one. Every biology class I took in school and reproduction documentary I have ever seen said the same thing. It all depends on which sperm gets there first. They all have to get through the same obstacle course. And the 'have sex the day you ovulate for a boy' theory I can disprove. I had sex on that day both times and ended up with one of each.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• there are so many theories it all depends on the male jeans and what runs through the genetics also i have three boys and many postions so u just never know
    nitamae86

Answer by nitamae86 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Ive read that like the PP said from behind on your knees helps for a girl.
    Mama_Mandy085

Answer by Mama_Mandy085 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010