Why is tween always in the bathroom and for so long? adult content

Okay, so my kiddo is a tall 10 y/o and progressively growing. This is my first tween boy so bare with me please, I am definitely new. Well, he's been using the bathroom more often than usual and my husband has joked that, "Oh, he's that age now..."

mommieGem

Asked by mommieGem at 1:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Hate to agree with your hubby but.... He's at that age now!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 1:57 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Sorry but your hubby's most likely right. He's either in there scrutinizing his body and flexing in front of the mirror, or masturbating.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 2:23 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Dont want to paint a picture you cant get out of your head but...boy in the bathroom alone...in a word...masturbation. Sorry to be graphic but, I have 2 teenage boys so..yeah..that's it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I agree with your hubby.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Oh and I don't mind it at all, all natural in my book. The thing that gets me is that he LOVES to take showers more often! Call me mean for chuckling, but since when do boys love to be clean? Oh and trust me, I praise him for being concerned with hygienegood

mommieGem

Comment by mommieGem (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Hubby is probably right, let him be.

Answer by older at 4:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have to agree hubby is right on I think. I have two boys 16 and 12...now the 12 yr old hasn't gotten there yet, but my 16 yr old that's another story.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We all know what he is doing, and YES they do start at about that age. Just ignore it. BUT if it makes you more comfortable we all all pretend he just has to poop a lot lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yup, boys and their toys! Maybe he's just fixing his hair...Or looking for whiskers!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• He... well Hubby was a boy at one time. I guess he knows what goes on in there more than us moms do.

Be101

Answer by Be101 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2010