baby sex

when you had your baby was it the sex you wanted, and were you disapointed when it wasnt the sex you wanted

dement

Asked by dement at 2:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always wanted a girl, and got a girl! I thought my hub was gonna cry though when it wasnt a boy.. but no matter what, you will always love your child!
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 12:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wanted a boy but I found out it was a girl at 18 weeks preg. After I found out I got sooooo excited and ended up being even happier!! Now everything is pink and I dont care!! I love it!
    sheena.bo.beana

Answer by sheena.bo.beana at 4:36 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I had a girl first and it didn't really matter at that time what we had because it was our first. My second, I was hoping for a boy just because we would have one of each, but again it didn't really matter. We had a boy! Our third, I was hoping for a boy since there would be 6 years between my first and third and we were blessed with a boy. I consider myself fortunate to have children, I am lucky to be able to become pregnant with no problems at all, so worrying over the baby being the "wrong" sex is not something I get too excited about. I have known too many people that would do anything for a chance at one baby, so personally I just can not be that fussy over something out of my control.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2010