Strange Vaginal Discharge.. adult content

Dating mom time. About 3 months ago, I remet someone I went to highschool with, we started talking, dating and then had sex about two weeks ago. It was literally him at my house while my son was with his father for the weekend, having sex with me almost constantly. (Which I was fine with!) We did get a little kinky, things got rough -really, really rough as far as penetration and speed- and endurance wise. I noticed this week, I have weird discharge. It looks like bunched up skin and is slightly pink in colour. I'd think it was a yeast infection if it was white and cheesy, but it's like if you put a ton of elmers glue on your palms and rubbed them together, only pinkish. I have NO clue what it is and ob doesn't have an appointment for 4 months.
Some itching of actual vaginal opening
Not a different scent of vagina, but definitely stronger.
No pain when masturbating, peeing or intercourse
No condom, or b/c -smh-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Health

• mayb discharge with slight blood?
    HaRlEiGhSmOmMa

Answer by HaRlEiGhSmOmMa at 2:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• it could be a std,check with the obgyn.did you know plain yogurt or cranberry juice can get rid of any vaginal discharge
    tdbratt1

Answer by tdbratt1 at 3:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Maybe go to the doctors because it sounds like a infection Or std?.
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 4:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yeah i would get in to see the dr, sounds like some kind of infection or std.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Id get to the dr asap, if the dr can get you in id go to the er or a clinic
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010