i'm trying to get pregnant any ideas?my period is irregular and i have had a miscarriage.i dont even know if i should try again.i want to start a family very soon.is there something i can do to conceive?

tdbratt1

Asked by tdbratt1 at 3:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my best advice is to relax dont really stress it and have sex every other day or every 3 days and maybe get a ovulation kit and start testing for it give you better idea of when your fertrile!!! GL
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 3:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yes i woudl say relax.. don't stress having a baby.. and know when you ovulate. or try to figure it out..and if nothing esle works.. get busy every day LOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 3:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You can also try checking your cervical mucus and your basal body temp to see when you're fertile. You keep a record to watch for patterns. This may increase stress, however, which can actually suppress ovulation. Honestly, the best thing you can do is try to relax, and have sex every other day (every day is fine too). Try to keep it fun, or it will get mechanical quickly.
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Miscarriage is absolutely heart breaking. I hope this time things stick!! =) GL!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i know what your feeling, i was the same way, hoping and praying every time i was intimate i would get pregnant. stressing about it never works believe me i had 2 mis carriages in my life and it took 5 years for this pregnancy, i stopped thinking about it made sure my enviroment was stress free and then boom when i quit trying it happened! it will happen for you hun just dont think about it, go about everyday life and when comes to being intimate dont even think of it do normal day stuff
    THANKGOD4MOMS

Answer by THANKGOD4MOMS at 6:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You can try whenever you feel ready. I would suggest an ovulation kit to determine the best time to have sex and hopefully you will conceive quicker that way. Good luck and I am sorry to hear of your loss.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010