little detailed but i was wondering... adult content

after sex, i started having horrible pressure pain right in between my thighs all the way up to the top of the bone. it feels like i was standing with my legs apart and someone whapped me right in between the legs with a huge sledge hammer or something. when i lay down its okay...but when i sit up and expecially when i stand it becomes very painfull. like my insides are pushing down or something...hard to explain. anywhoo...its let up a little but still there almost like a pulsating pressure. does anyone know what this is or what is causing it? thank u.

kaitybuggsmomma

Asked by kaitybuggsmomma at 3:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you first of all...? It could be a number of things, it could be because all of your joints are all wiggly because they are getting ready to have the baby and you pushed them too hard during intercourse... and they just need to rest and semi get back into place, or if you are far along it could actually make you have braxton hicks or go into labor... I went into labor with both my boys after having sex with my husband.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:26 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Was the sex vigorous? Maybe it's just pain from that? If it persists, you might want to consult a doctor. GL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i would go see your doctor just to make sure its just nothing but a good time with your man, no harm in that good luck hun
    THANKGOD4MOMS

Answer by THANKGOD4MOMS at 6:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yikes! It could just be that your uterus is contracting after you orgasm (NORMAL) but since you are pregnant there is increased blood flow and you are much more sensitive down there. Ask your doc to be sure. Better safe than sorry. My doc doesn't want us having sex til after my first ultrasound. (I have a history of miscarriage.) It is killing me because I am so freaking horny! Good luck!
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 1:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• bump
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Bump
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• thankx for the answers ladies...and the bumps ;-)
    kaitybuggsmomma

Comment by kaitybuggsmomma (original poster) at 2:48 AM on Nov. 9, 2010