what fun things do you do..

at home with your children under 4 years old when you cannot go outside?

Aasiyah

Asked by Aasiyah at 3:57 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I chase the baby around the house, it's his favorite game. I play girly games on the computer with my daughter. I just hang out and talk with my 15 yr old son. Trade a few punches with him he likes that.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 4:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Sorry it's late I should of read the question better. The baby is 2. I also swing him around, just general rough house with him. play hide -n- seek. I talk to him a lot. We play with his toys.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 4:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Using a sheet to make a tent in the dining room. Just throw it over the table and let him play underneath. Use a towel and pin it on him like a cape so he can be superman or batman.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• In an area of the house where he could run around a little, I would blow up a balloon 1/2 way and let it go. He'd then chase it as best he could, giggling all the time. After I get tired of blowing it up over and over, I'd leave it filled and let him bounce the balloon around. Very simple, It would entertain him forever. (Obvious i'm sure, but don't leave young kids unsupervised with balloons)
    MarianneTv

Answer by MarianneTv at 9:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• hide and seek, painting, playdough, dancing, pj movie time, read books, bake
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 11:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Coloring, painting, hide and seek, playdough, reading, making up stories, blow bubbles.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Well on most rainy days, I get my babies and we cuddle up in my bed and read books, or watch movies and on those days I always make something nice and warm like chili, or soup and grilled cheese =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We bake a lot when we can't go outside.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We bake a TON!, make play doh many different kinds, bring snow in and let them play with it in a bucket, shaving cream, paint, TENTS, card board boxes, crafts... movie day
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• well we always read, and recently we've started going online and reading online ebooks, which are very fun to her because she can be involved. there are ones that you use the mouse to interact with that stories. she just loves these. actually as we speak shes bugging me to do that with her now lol. hope that helps a little. :)
    haley8282

Answer by haley8282 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2010