HOW MANY TIMES A YEAR DO YOU GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY??

OK MY FAMILY GETS TOGETHER ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS.

AND WHEN I SAY FAMILY I MEAN MY FATHERS MOM, 2SISTERS AND THEIR CHILDREN AND HUSBANDS,3 BROTHERS AND THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN, NEICES, NEPHEWS AND 5TH COUSINS COMING OUT OF THE DANG WOOD WORK.

1 TIME EVERY MONTH FOR THE BIRTHDAYS OF THAT MONTH

CHRISTMAS

THANKSGIVING

EASTER

NEW YEARS

LABOR DAY

MEMORIAL DAY

FOURTH OF JULY

AND A FEW I PROBABLY FORGOT EX WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS.

IN ADDITION EACH CHILD'S PARTY

NOW MY GRANDMOTHER HAS ALSO STARTED HAVING FAMILY GET TOGETHERS WHERE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET TOGETHER AND PLAN OUT THESE THINGS.

< P.S. I ALSO NEED YOU ALL TO KNOW I TRUELY DESPISE ATLEAT HALF OF THE PEOPLE AT THESE GATHERINGS.
AM I ALONE IN THINKING THIS IS TOO MANY ????

friends4me

Asked by friends4me at 10:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• never with my side....
    DH side every holiday.. easter, labor day, thanks giving, christmas.. even just for fun .. But I really have a hard time with my MIL....she is something else
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I can't remember the last time my whole family was together in one place at the same time. Probably my mother's funeral in 2005. Everyone just has such different lifestyles and schedules now!!
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I rarely get together with my entire family. I live in Utah, they live in Maryland. The last time we were all together was Christmas of 2001.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 12:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Wow, I think that is too much! LOL. I LIKE my family and that's too much. We don't get together hardly that much. We celebrate birthdays and the major holidays, but the "whole" family only gets together for family reunions, weddings and funerals. Maybe you can fake an illness sometimes. Hang in there.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• wow, well my dads side it is just him and my sister and I so get togethers nope have nothing to do with sister. My moms side well it is mom sister and me and I dont like sister so never. But with my husbands side 2 ayear which he comes from a huge family and with his parents and sibbings once a month we try
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2008