OMG...pelvic pain!

Anyone else have just freaking awful pelvic pain during the last few weeks of pregnancy? I've been on bed rest so maybe just getting wimpy - but I went to a football game yesterday and all of the walking made me so painfully sore by the end of the day...I could barely walk! (Still sore but can get around a bit better.)

Anna-Chubaby

Asked by Anna-Chubaby at 6:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm 37 weeks pregnant & let me tell you how painful it has been these past couple of weeks!! lol...Mine is mainly when I get out of bed after I haver been laying down for a while, my OB says it's usually the position of the baby. Hope you feel better :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 8:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I hear you. I complained to my OB and he dismissed it several times as the normal. Turns out my pelvis was broken. Would have been good to know this before the vaginal birth which only made it worse. Needless to say I am using a different OB this time around. I don't know how much pelvic pain is normal, but I hope you find someway to get relief! Good luck!
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 11:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have had horrible pelvic pain almost my entire pregnancy :( it's the hormones, and as you get bigger, the weight of baby. It will get better after you have baby... but probably worse with each pregnancy after.
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 1:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2010