what do i do if my husband tells me he likes looking good for other woman's???

so my husband came from work and he tells me that a lady told him he looks good--(he's a server)..i ask him if he likes other woman telling him he looks good and he said yeah so i said do you like looking good for other woman and he said yes he does...ok what does this eaven mean?? i know we all like someone to tells us we look good it makes us feel that we still got it and i undersatnd that perfectly what got me kinda of upset was that he said he likes looking good for other woman...he then pretended that he didnt said that and that he didnt understood the question..ok so know what... should i get upset because my husband likes looking good for other woman?? or should i just let it go?? what do you guys thimk?? (ok i thought that he was only sopposed to look good for me!!!) sorry is to long

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 7:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• i think you answered your own question, you said "we all like someone to tell us we look good, it makes us feel that we still got it" I wouldn't get upset about his comment, he's with you.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:10 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would probably take it the same way that you are honestly. But, in his line of work let's face it, looks mean A LOT. Maybe he just meant he likes to look good when he goes to work? I don't know, men are a strange breed and sometimes they don't think about things before spitting them out lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would be thrilled! My DH couldn't care less about he looks. I think that men should want to look good for everybody...other women included. It makes me feel better when other women look at him.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Maybe you are taking it to far....you said that he was a server so he gets TIPS and TIPS = more money. I wouldnt care if he take the extra time to look good for other women as long as he takes the same time to look good for me when we are out....I cant stand a sloppy man. I want my man to dress to impress when he steps out. Because he is a reflection of me and I am a reflection of him. When we are together then we are ONE REFLECTION. Do Not take it so personally because its not. This is what you can do for the rest of week take the time to dress to impress...do the makeup, breast, lip gloss, fitted pants, and anything that you can think of and when he asks you what is going on then hit him with the line that he told you....word for word.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Well, maybe you should tell him to try looking good for you! you should also try to compliment him wen he does look good, maybe he liked it coz hes not geting it from you. don't worry about it too much just help him to only wanna look good for you coz wen he's complimented it should make you feel proud and not upset you.
    tozytindo

Answer by tozytindo at 9:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2010