is there anything sweeter?

My man & I had a real rare talk about sex. Is there anything that can be compared to how sex makes you feel. I mean take cakes , sweets, the thrill on a rollercoster, chocolates name it? is there anything that can be sweeter than sex. my BD says sex is linked to all the 5 sense and thats why it is just incompairable! talk to me ladies, we all enjoy sex, what do you think?

tozytindo

Asked by tozytindo at 7:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd rather have chocolate cake than an orgasm.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I agreed with your SO... Sex & linked to all the 5 sense and thats why it is just incomparable!!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 7:23 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I guess it really depends on who you are having sex with, doesn't it.
    If you are having sex with someone who bumbles around and has no idea what they are doing, then of course cake would be better.
    If you are having sex with Speedy Gonzalez or someone who is selfish, you are really just being used.
    Sex has to be good for both of you, I've loved sex from the time I figured out what boys were for, never had a problem in that area of my life.
    But I also think a person has to be very self confident, comfortable and open in order to fully enjoy a rewarding sex life. A prude or someone who is ashamed of what they are doing cannot possibly enjoy it with anyone.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• umm..ok.....why is this in the religious debate section? Anyway, I think roller coasters and other things that get your adrenaline going are great and leave you with the "high" felt after sex. They are different experiences and both are great. I really wouldn't compare food to it.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2010