Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

can a student from india work in USA while studying? is it legal?

im applying to fairfield university connecticut for the program MA Applies Psychology. cost of total program is about $25000. do you think once could make enough money to finance it?

Answer Question

Asked by bidity at 7:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 2 (8 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • go to and look up the H1 (I think) student visa

    Answer by gonefishin at 7:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • I know you can work while on a student visa a girl who works with my hubby is from India and here on a student visa. Good luck!

    Answer by scout_mom at 9:51 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • Yes, you can work on a student visa. Lots of luck to you!

    Answer by m-avi at 10:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • Check with the university. You might be able to find a job on campus.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • You can do Juice Plus anywhere in the world.

    Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.