does anybody else LOVE the johnny jump up?

i just wanted to know if anyone else loves the johnny jump up as much as i do? thats my absolute favorite thing for my babies. each child so far had loved it!!! now im down to my third child and simply cannot wait for her to be able to go in it!!!! its so awesome and so fun to watch them in it!!!

haley8282

Asked by haley8282 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We used the Jumperoo. We don't have door jambs in good places in our apartment, which was pretty upsetting at first because I was also really looking forward to the Jonny Jump-up, lol. But luckily we got a Jumperoo as a gift, so it worked out. And with my second, I bought a Johnny Jump-up, too, for use while she was at work with me. It was only used for a couple of months, but definitely got my money's worth! :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 7:31 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My son loves his. He is 7 months and has been in it since 4 months. It is so funny that you posted this because someone posted yesterday that they cause babies to be bowlegged LOL. It was a first time mom, and she was mad because someone bought her one as a gift. She isnt going to use it. Im sure all your children are fine from using it, my son is fine too. It gives me free time to get stuff done around the house. That woman doesnt know what she is missing out on!!
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 7:57 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I want one but the problem is where am I suspose to hang it...our doorways are not anywhere visable in the living areas and the living areas do not have doors just hallways LOL....
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2010