What is the best or exicting thing that has happened so far in this pregncy or past ones?

andrearhodes

Asked by andrearhodes at 7:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• delivery
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• The most exciting for this current pregnancy (twins) is getting to feel them both moving at the same time. It's so strange to have one jabbing you on the left and the other jabbing you on the right lol I am only 20 weeks, so it's that fun phase in the beginning when you first start to feel them and it doesnt hurt yet LOL I know later on it wont seem so exciting anymore lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Seeing my little one on ultrasound and having the piece of mind that he was alive and perfectly formed. After two miscarriages, that 20 week ultrasound allowed me to finally breathe and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• When my boyfriend decided to move our wedding from October 2011 to February 2011. :) Only 103 days til I am his wife!
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 11:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am only 11 weeks so far but the most exciting thing so far was hearing the heartbeat and seeing the litte baby move. Also I am beginning to feel flutters in my abdomen!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 11:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm not pregnant I have a 3 year old and 9 month old but I loved feeling them move and the excitement of the ultrasounds :)
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 11:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i love feeling my baby move on the ultrasound and feel my baby move but im only 19weeks this week so its really asome.
    andrearhodes

Comment by andrearhodes (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010