Chest Pains!

Ugg, the past three nights I cannot breath very well and without pain/discomfort no matter how I sit or lay down. I'm 8 mo prego. Now, in the past few min, I just started having really painful chest cramp-like pains just sitting here. Should I just try to relax or go to the hospital?

itsaboy1208

Asked by itsaboy1208 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's probably the way your baby is posittioned, I'm 32 weeks and i've being experiensing pain on the right sidw of my rib cage for 3 weeks now. Doctor told me it was little feet pushing my liver, so you should be fine. If its possible call your doc to be sure:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• pp could be right, it could be the baby. although, if it is still consistant after you have your baby, you may want to check for gull stones. apparently after having a baby, women are prone to get those, and may have to get their gall bladders removed. i had to, and i had chest and back pains...hurt so bad i was gasping for breath!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I has a similar experience with my gall bladder after my first baby as well. It ended up being that it just stopped functioning and died, resulting in my having to have it removed. Turns out that was the biggest reason for my chest pains later in my pregnancy, not indegestion as I had thought it was.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 1:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2008