do you wake up happy everyday ready to go. or do you need something to look foward to. stay at home mom of 16 month old .. do stuff everyday just want to wke up and be always happy

jomama2467

Asked by jomama2467 at 8:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• honestly i dont think everyone wakes up happy every day and if they so wow i would love to ask them how do they do it..but yeah its possible i just havent figure it out yet lol
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• but when i think of my babygirl and my husband and family in california it makes me feel better and happier too..oh and coffe
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 8:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• its very rare i wake up unhappy. because i usually wake up to someone calling mama mama from a crib which always puts a smile on my face :?)
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Its ok at first for the years before school starts. The kids are fun and willing to do anything and happy. As the school years arrive its less enjoyable for the parent staying home all day. If you can't find work on top of that, its just alot of finding ways to keep busy that don't invovle cleaning something at home. Its alot of boredom. Thank goodness for computers.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:31 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm right there with ya! I work full time, but I've ALWAYS been the type of person that has to have something to look forward to to be happy - even before I had kids. It doesn't have to be a grand event - just something small like looking forward to hanging out with a friend I haven't seen in a while, etc.

If you feel like you need something to look forward to and are feeling depressed, try to plan some small things for the nearby future. I don't know what you like to do, but get together with friends, plan a night out with you SO if you have one, etc. :) That'll help to make you feel like you're having fun and that you're getting out of your every day routine of staying home with you toddler.
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• well, i disagree, i wake up happy everyday unless some tragic event took place! I am content as an army wife SAHM! I kepp busy, and stay smilin
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wake up Happy because i get to spend time with DD before work. I miss her all day so i have something to look forward to go home too.
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2010