What is a good fake out dinner for company?

I have Company coming over and whats a good people pleasure reciep thats easy to make so I don't have to be in the kitchen and not get to spend anytime with them.

khall9895

Asked by khall9895 at 8:51 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• LOL, take out. get some olive garden to go and put it in your own plates.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Boston Market or something like that that already has it prepared, all you gotta do is take it home and serve it. Work done. Thats 1/2 my Thanksgiving "work" right there ;-) shhh lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Do you have a crockpot? If so, that would be easiest.
    easy roast
    This is a quick and tasty way to make roast!

3-4 lb beef roast
    1 pkg dry onion soup mix
    1 can stewed tomatoes

place roast into slow cooker cover with onion soup and tomatoes. cover and cook on low 8 hrs
    Purchase already made mashed potatoes that you just heat up, frozen vegetable or in the produce department, they have packaged veggies that you just steam in the microwave. Packaged salad. Purchased rolls and a pie from the bakery. You're good to go.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• It's nice weather for soup. I have a taco soup recipe. All you have to do is cook the groung beef and then add everthing else. Let it cook for about 30 min. Ms me if you want it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Or make what you think everyone would like and keep it warm in the oven clean up everything before everyone comes over make sure you use paper plates so no one is washing dishes that way you can spend time with your company. Start early time it perfect GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2010