What's winter like where you live?

In Michigan it gets VERY nasty and soooo freezing!!! :0(

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm in Milwaukee, and it gets reeeeeal cold and snowy- what ever happened to global warmng?!?!?
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I live in Alabama. It's not that bad, the high today is 69.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• we get lots of snow and sleet, we got sleet this morning
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 9:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• arkansas can be finicky. one day its warm and the next its cold. we don't see tons of snow, but we usually get it around xmas for a day or so, then it melts, and turns to ice. then we might get more snow in january, again, melting and turning to ice, or its sleet coming down instead of snow. i've seen xmas in shorts, and i've seen it with gloves and thermal underwear. you just never know.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I live in minnesota and it snows and blows and get to like a windchill of 30 to 40 bleow zero. But it is warm today and was all weekend, we usually have snow at this time of year but there is none in sight?? Weird and it is sad--- I need the cold storage!!! LOL
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 9:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm in north Texas, so I expect anything. We can have 90-degree temps in December and ice a few days later. Sometimes, we have very mild winters. We rarely see much snow accumulation.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We live in NJ and it's been FREEZING and the sky looks like it wants to snow (it's 43 degrees though). Dead of winter we get snowed in for like 3 days LOL
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• we don't have "winter" we have cold fronts that come thru during certain months of our year-long summer lol.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• NW Ohio here...same as yours.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2010