does bio oil do anything for stretch marks?

Or is it a waste of money?

MommytoNakoa

Asked by MommytoNakoa at 10:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• waste of money... the only thing that will work to get rid of stretch marks is cosmetic procedures like laser. If you want to lighten them up quite a bit (they wont completely dissappear), the best way is actually exercising.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I used crazy Vita E oil! All over several times a day! Didnt get a single one except underneath my Breasts a little bit. I gained 68 lbs! But if it has anything to do with it, mmm not sure. I think eaither you get them or you dont. Vita E oil is inexpensive and i think worth it!
    Anonymous

• supposedly scar stuff (like mederma) will help reduce the visibility of stretch marks. but its like, 17$ for an itty bitty tube of it, i don't think i could bring myself to spend so much on it, since i'd need a lot lol my belly is covered with old stretch marks (no new ones this time around, knock on wood!)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I never used anything and I didn't get a single stretch mark on my stomach, now my boobs look like they were in a fire, but anyways!, so I think you just get them or you don't. But I've never used Bio oil, so I have no idea
    Harrisonsmommie

Answer by Harrisonsmommie at 11:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Ah, these ones already exist. And I am now trying to make them lighter or erased completely(wishful thinking...I know, I know!) LOL
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 3:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I THINK CAT1622 IS ON POINT WITH SOME OF HER VIEWS, ALL I CAN SAY FOR Harrisonsmommie IS MUST BE NICE TO LIGHTEN THEM SHEA BUTTER OR PALMERS SKIN MILK I PREFER THE BUTTER
    yaz21206

Answer by yaz21206 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2008