Christmas...Best time of the year or most STRESSFULL?

I love Christmas! And I'll admit I do start pulling my hair out of my head the week of trying to get all the prep work done, but otherwise I'm a total junkie. I love everything from the music, cheesy movies, tons of shopping, family visits, midnight Mass and most of all the warm feeling I have when you wake up Christmas morning and your son's face is alight with glee because Santa has come once again!

MarianneTv

Asked by MarianneTv at 9:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• Both!
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Best time of the year...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• LOL ur batty over xmas..Idk I just can't get into it anymore due to all the commercialized bs..I'd rather just have it pass just like any other day...but I have 3 kids so that won't happen..I used to get inot the decor and all that when the kids was really little but anymore it's just like ahh whatever LOL! I'm a scrooge!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Both
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We all love Christmas and we make it "low key" and stress free. We don't need a lot of prep work, we don't spend alot on presents and we 'might'go to a ChristmasEve candle light service if there is time.
    It is just getting together with family that is important.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Best best best!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:36 AM on Nov. 8, 2010