So in your opinion, what is the TRUE meaning of life?

Why are we really here? What is the most important reason for YOUR life? Pick a question or answer all three--they could all lead to the same answer... No BASHING. Everyone's opinion is exactly that--their opinion! So be respectful.

bellasrose71008

Asked by bellasrose71008 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• procreation, same as all lifeforms on earth.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• The meaning of life... I'm still searching. I feel the most important reason for my life is my two boys, they have certainly changed my life for the better! I see the wonder and fun in everything through their eyes...it's a nice question :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• the most important is giving a better life for my kids than what i had...why we are here hmm i think we all have a purpose in life to make the world a better place or to help someone or maybe to learn a lesson we didnt learn in a past life...
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Somedays I get caught up in all the "big" things like bills or what's going to happen to the world if ___ wins that I get confused about why I'm really here. Rest of the time I'm doing trivial things; from matching tiny socks to picking up Polly Pockets shoes. This often makes me feel as if I'm getting nowhere. I have to remind myself that the only reason why I am here is to live in a way that is worthy of heaven (I'm Christian.) I remember that I am responsible for teaching & loving my children the best I can so they too will go to heaven. I wish I could remember this always, but of course I don't. I forget. Then I get carried away with my car, my house, my child's basketball game, etc. I want to be right, and beautiful, and in the end none of this will give me true joy. Only knowing I am living my life the way that God intends will give me true peace .
    cont...
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• cont...
    No, I am not trying to impose my views. Some people believe in God, some don’t. I believe that as long as a person is trying to do the best that they can that is what really matters. Anyway, I love this quote from St. Therese” The world is thy ship, and not thy home.” I need to post it up someplace where I can see it everyday. Can’t wait to see more answers!
    bellasrose71008

• I believe to live a purposeful life. To nourish, cultivate and find balance to support the structure of your being. To find yourself, discover who it is you are truly meant to be and to contribute to society. Be a good abiding citizen. To celebrate our heritage & traditions Take care of your loved ones. Be a good friend. Be a person of substance; have integrity. Always remember we are only human, therefore, some fine tuning occasionally is necessary, afterall we are always a work in progress ...allow room for errors, however do not re-offend. Always RESPECT when you respect yourself others will respect you back. Live my life like an exclamation not an explanation. Remain true to my convictions. These are the virtues I try to live by~
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 12:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• PS... I should add I thought this was an excellent question. Thank you!
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 12:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Bellafleurs, I LOVE your answer!!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Bellasrose thank you!! I see you like quotes too, so here's another one for you:
    Life's a Journey
    God your guidance, Faith your companion~
    Oh and you seem to be doing a wonderful job at Life from what you've posted. It's a wonderful Life! Be well~
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 1:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• oooh, I like that quote. Thank you.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2008