Did you watch kate plus 8 last nite?

Ugh can't stand that drama queen I quit watching her but my dh is into it for some reason so after being forced to watch it she's is INSANE!~! She was having a freakout because her kids were stepping in unavoidable mud puddles in Alaska..it's like my gawd woman just let them have fun she had a coniption cuz her kids were running down a hill screaming omg they're tumbling...could she be any more over protective??? Or was this just all show??I'm sorry and I feel sorry for the next man in her life..

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I didnt watch it. Some reality shows are scripted.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• God no I didn't watch it. I can't deal with that overbearing freak. She is an example of what's wrong with a lot of women today. They grab their men by the balls and take them away, then turn around and complain how they aren't "real" men. WELL GIVE HIM HIS BALLS BACK!
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• mhaney03 said it best!! HAHA! I totally agree...she's stressful to watch!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 8, 2010