God's Grace and Moms who die before their children pt2

First, I would like to thank all 10 women who posted their responses to my first question. I selected the last answer simply because it was real and stated with tenderness which I guess is what I was craving most.
Second, to clarify my choice of words in the post.. "real" only implies that I am human and was hoping no one would judge my lack of faith in that vulnerable moment. I didn't mean only Christian women could answer or that Christian women are the only "real" ones. Not true! I appreciate each of you and thank you again.
Thank you for opening your hearts and stories up to me. I plan to let Christ have the victory in this, meanwhile I am on my knees and reading God's love story to me and relying on His will.
Lord bless each of you ladies. I appreciate this website and each of you with all my heart. The support and feedback was overwhelmingly kind!

Setfree

Asked by Setfree at 10:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• No answers yet