YOUR HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND/EX

WHATS THE NICEST THING/SUPRISE YOUR HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND OR EVEN EX HAS DONE FOR YOU?? I PUT EX IN CASE YOUR SINGLE AND THEY'VE DONE SOMETHING NICE =)
..I HAVENT EXPERIANCED NOTHING SO SURPRISNGLY NICE YET =( ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON NOV 10 AND IM JUST HOPING ME AND MY BOYFRIEND CAN ALREADY STOP ARGUING AND I CAN HAVE A NICE DAY ON MY BIRTHDAY.

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My hubby and me was high school sweethearts. I was a TA for the library my senior year and he had a dozen roses delivered to the library for me one time. I was so surprised :-D!
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• well there have been times that my dh would come home and have roses for me, just out of the blue, for no reason. once i was at my neighbors house (actually, almost all the neighbors were in the front yard) and he came home from work with a rose, and i didn't see it at first. one of my neighbors saw it first, and looked at me and said "aww that's so sweet, i wish my husband did that for me!" which, of course, got my dh in trouble with their husbands...(they were there too) lol. they said he made them look bad.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Not all exes are bad...just sometimes you're not right for each other. One of my exes was AMAZING at coming up with really thoughtful, perfect dates. He would arrange for outings that he knew I would love and have a good time doing. The thought he put into making everything perfect all the time really made me feel special.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• ok i know this will probably sound lame but...
    we have a 2yr old and a 10m old. when we was their sippy cups and bottles i liketo put them back together (all the pieces) before they go into the cabinet. Well he never did and we would loose nipple,spill proof things, exc. Its alot easier to just go ito the cabinet and get it and getthem a drink or bottle or what have you. Well about a month ago i looked in the cabinet after he had put away te dishes and he had finally put them together before he put them there.
    I actually cried. But then again im 28wks pregnant. so i guess that had something to do with it.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My hubby and I whent out and he got a lil twisted and said something mean to me( don'r even remember what) so I didn't wanna talk to him cuz I was hurt! I was like NO ONE talks to me like that! But after few days he send a huge basket of beautiful flowers to my job everyone was like awww! It made my day! I still gave him THE speech :) but I did say thankyou.
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My husband sent me to Maine from New Mexico to see my best freind right after her twins were born. My plane ticket was my christmas present in 2005, He also took vacation to be home with the kids so I would not worry about them. The sad part he was fired on my 2nd day of my 10 day vacation
    mommawombat

Answer by mommawombat at 11:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My SO and I used to drive big truck together and one day he woke me up at 4 am.....UGH!! I hate mornings, but GAWD the sun at least has to be up!!! Anyway, I stopped being pissed when he handed me a cup of coffee and took me in his arms and said "I just wanted to watch the sun come up over the mountains with you".
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My husband is stationed in Okinawa. He sent me flowers at work two weeks ago. That is only the second time in 18 years he has sent me flowers at work. Oh, and a teddy bear. The bear occupies his side of the bed.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 1:13 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My ex is my best friend..the cutest thing he did was take me and my son to Hollywood two weeks ago..also we got matching tattoos last year! i looove him! He does alot of cute things like show up unexpected with Starbucks..very sweet.
    RaulitosMommy

Answer by RaulitosMommy at 2:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2008